Google Groups
Embracing The Unknown
Visit this group

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Increase is Progress

They increased my progesterone doses. I'm quite excited for that to be done. I went through two cycles like they wanted. Both of them I was late by more than 8 days. I also had all of my typical symptoms associated with my period (cramps, headaches, appetite changes, tenderness, acne, etc). So now I'm taking 3 pills instead of the 2. It's a minute change to me, but I'm hoping even a SLIGHT improvement will show progress.

All my other pills have stayed the same. I'm still on 2 cortisol, but I haven't seen much improvement with what they tell me is "adrenal fatigue" symptoms. I have noticed weight changes so that could be a bonus from that.

I'm taking L-Tyrosine for my thyroid. So far it looks like I'm just having trouble using the thyroid properly if the thyroid really is the issue. I haven't noticed much change in that. Typically, I was feeling less fatigue, but that's changed in the last few weeks. Stress has got me down.

I've been sick and my blood sugars are running crazy so I'm not sure exactly what's causing these things. I'm hoping that within a few weeks, my stress levels will go down and my life will get back on track. Summer is way too stressful for me. I'm disorganized. I'm making changes. I'm working all the time. I have no life. I have no time to do anything important (sleep, shower, work out). It's frustrating because it's really taking a huge toll on my diabetes, but I'm just having to push through and hope it works out in the end.

Stay tuned to see what the new progesterone does for me. Gee, I need a change.

No comments:

Custom Search