Google Groups
Embracing The Unknown
Visit this group

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Setback or Failure?

Recently, all my old symptoms seem to have taken over my life again. My joint pain, the fatigue, the malaise.

For the past few weeks, I've slowly noticed how I went from feeling much better to feeling much, much worse. Right now, I am sitting here on the edge of just passing out from the fatigue. I am exhausted. And I've been sleeping, resting, and trying to eat well.

Everything seems to be falling down around me because of this. I feel like I knew it in the beginning, when I told myself not to set all my hope on this. Is this failure? Or is this just a setback?

1 comment:

Mike said...

It's only a failure if you don't learn and let it be a failure. Hang in there, keep your head up. Somtimes the old quote: One day at a time goes a long way.

Take care,
Mike

Custom Search